On the Internet, there are many different games that are in great demand among users. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a fairly well-known gaming product these days. This is one of the leading esports shooters today. Competitions in this format are held at the highest level. A huge number of players take part in them, increasing the popularity of the game.
On an annual basis, international tournaments are organized, bringing together hundreds of different teams according to their interests. Such competitions are conditionally divided into two categories: those taking place over a local network, and there are also network ones. CS GO Gaming assumes the absence of a single type of game, and such a strategy is primarily focused on competitive gameplay.
The most famous game mode is considered to be competitive. It differs primarily in the presence of very strict rules, in addition, the time of the rounds is very limited. We are talking about “Bomb Defusal”, where, as a rule, two teams are involved, including five people each.
In addition to the competitive mode, several other modes with their own nuances are no less popular and common:
- standard (usual);
- arms race (in this case, the economic component is completely turned off);
- royal battle (there is no division into rounds here);
- temporary modes.
Each of the above has its own internal rules that must be followed.
The subtleties of microtransactions
Recently, namely a few years ago, Counter Strike (Global Offensive) has become available in its free use.
Microtransactions were considered the main source of profitability. With their help in the game you can get a lot of items of interest. They are able to change the appearance of not only weapons, but also the characters themselves. In addition, a few more features regarding income items should be highlighted:
- cosmetic items can easily and easily replace one item with another, as well as draw graffiti;
- some manipulations with things can be of a random nature or be exchanged for other subject options for exchange;
- there are special trading platforms used directly for buying and selling between players;
- the famous trading platform is a place called “Steam”, which absolutely all users of the CS game know firsthand.
Leave a Reply